You don't need any particular clothing to meditate. Simply make sure your garments are comfortable and warm enough that you aren't disturbed during your practice. However, you also need to employ a little discretion if you're meditating in a public place.
Articles in this section
- Can I repeat a session more than once?
- Why do I have to do the sessions in a particular order?
- How can I make sure I'm not disturbed while meditating?
- Where can I meditate?
- How can meditators with more experience and an established practice make use of Petit BamBou?
- How should I dress?
- Who is the service intended for?
- What can I do if the length of the meditation sessions doesn't suit me?
- How can technology (smartphones, computers, internet etc.) and meditation work together?