How can I make sure I'm not disturbed while meditating?
- Tell anyone who might disturb you that you're going to meditate.
- If possible, use a room with a door you can shut, or go to a place away from people. If not, adopt a natural posture so that you don't stand out in public.
- Use a good pair of headphones or earbuds.
- Download the session to your phone and then put it in airplane mode so that you aren't disturbed (or turn off the Wi-Fi or mobile coverage).
- Make sure that your phone's notifications (calls, SMSs, tweets, Facebook etc.) don't cause sounds or vibrations that could disturb you.
- Make sure that notifications on your computer (emails, tweets, Facebook etc.) don't cause sounds or vibrations during your meditation session.