Here is some advice if you want to subscribe directly through the app via Google Play (note that you need a smartphone or tablet that uses the Android operating system):
(Not applicable to subscriptions to 'Meditate with Petit BamBou' via our website)
- You can subscribe via the 'Subscription' tab in the menu. The subscription renews automatically until you end it.
- Don't forget to read Google Play's terms and conditions and subscription policy https://play.google.com/intl/fr_fr/about/play-terms.html
- Remember that when you subscribe via Google Play, the sale is final and you cannot request a reimbursement (either complete or partial) for the current subscription period.
- You can then use your subscription on any compatible device: any computer, smartphone or tablet regardless of brand (providing a Petit BamBou app is available or you have a recent, compatible browser installed).
Unsubscribe and stop automatic renewal:
Your subscription is managed by Google. So to cancel it, you have to use their interface directly (https://play.google.com/store/account) or via your device:
- Open Google Play
- Tap on the drop-down menu, top left
- Tap 'Account'
- Tap 'Subscription', choose the Petit BamBou subscription, then tap 'Cancel'
- Changing your Android device(if you get a new device or the old one is lost/stolen): your subscription to the 'Meditate with Petit BamBou' service via Google Play is linked to your Petit BamBou account (email address and password) and to your Google account. Make sure you can identify yourself with these two accounts on the new device so that you can continue to use your subscription. Log in to your Google account in the Play Store, then install the Petit BamBou app.
- I want to use two different Android devices to meditate: you can use your subscription on a tablet and a smartphone, for example. You simply use the same Google account on the two devices. This has no impact on the price of your subscription.