Here is some advice if you want to subscribe directly through the app via Google Play (note that you need a smartphone or tablet that uses the Android operating system):
(Not applicable to subscriptions to 'Meditate with Petit BamBou' via our website)
- You can subscribe from the crown icon (at the top right of the program list), or at the very bottom of the program list. The subscription does not stop until you stop it yourself.
- Don't forget to read Google Play's terms and conditions and subscription policy https://play.google.com/intl/fr_fr/about/play-terms.html
- You can then use your subscription on any compatible device: any computer, smartphone or tablet regardless of brand (providing a Petit BamBou app is available or you have a recent, compatible browser installed).
Unsubscribe and stop automatic renewal:
Your subscription is managed by Google. So to cancel it, you have to use their interface directly (https://play.google.com/store/account) or via your device:
- Click on
- Me (at the bottom of the page)
- Parameter button (top right)
- The subscription
- Manage my subscription
- You will then be directed to your Google Play account.
- Scroll down the menu at the top left
- Click on "Account".
- Click on "Subscription" then "Cancel" the Petit BamBou subscription
- or otherwise, you can also do it from their website https://play.google.com/store/account.
If your subscription does not appear, it means that you have not subscribed via the app.
- Changing your Android device(if you get a new device or the old one is lost/stolen): your subscription to the 'Meditate with Petit BamBou' service via Google Play is linked to your Petit BamBou account (email address and password) and to your Google account. Make sure you can identify yourself with these two accounts on the new device so that you can continue to use your subscription. Log in to your Google account in the Play Store, then install the Petit BamBou app.