As with any collective, group experience, you may perceive some sensations more strongly, you can share your own experiences, recognise your own discoveries in the experiences of others, and motivate each other. You should always remember that when you sit alone at home, there are many other people who are also sitting at home meditating at the same time. So in reality, you're never alone! Alternating the two can help you maintain your motivation!
Articles in this section
- What is meditation?
- What isn't meditation?
- Who meditates?
- How do I meditate?
- Where does meditation come from?
- How can I be sure I'm meditating correctly?
- Meditation: short-term fashion or long-term trend?
- What type of meditation is the basis for these guided sessions?
- What must I believe in?
- What benefits does meditation provide?