Here is some advice if you want to subscribe directly through the app via iTunes (note that you need an Apple device which must be using an iOS operation system (iPad, iPhone, iPod)):
(This advice only applies to subscriptions made via iTunes)
- You can subscribe via the 'My account' tab in the menu. The subscription renews automatically until you end it.
- Please read iTunes' terms and conditions and subscription policy.
- Remember that when you subscribe via iTunes, the sale is final and you cannot request a reimbursement (either complete or partial) for the current subscription period.
- You can then use your subscription on any compatible device: any computer, smartphone or tablet regardless of brand (providing a Petit BamBou app is available or you have a recent, compatible browser installed).
Unsubscribe and stop automatic renewal:
Your subscription is managed by Apple. So to cancel it, you have to use their interface directly (https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions) or via your iPhone/iPad:
- Go to Settings > iTunes Store and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap 'Display Apple ID'.
- Tap 'Subscriptions'.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Use the suggested options to manage your subscription.
Apple provides tips for managing your iTunes subscriptions: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT202039
In the 14 days following your purchase of a subscription (the legal duration), you can change your mind and follow the procedure above for unsubscribing.
Reimbursement of a subscription made through iTunes:
You have 14 days following your purchase to request a reimbursement from Apple: https://getsupport.apple.com.