Here is some advice if you want to subscribe directly through the app via iTunes (note that you need an Apple device which must be using an iOS operation system (iPad, iPhone, iPod)):
(This advice only applies to subscriptions made via iTunes)
- You can subscribe via the 'My account' tab in the menu. The subscription renews automatically until you end it.
- Please read iTunes' terms and conditions and subscription policy.
- Remember that when you subscribe via iTunes, the sale is final and you cannot request a reimbursement (either complete or partial) for the current subscription period.
- You can then use your subscription on any compatible device: any computer, smartphone or tablet regardless of brand (providing a Petit BamBou app is available or you have a recent, compatible browser installed).
Unsubscribe and stop automatic renewal:
In the app, click on
- Me (at the bottom of the page)
- Parameter button (top right)
- The subscription
- Manage my subscription
You will then be redirected directly to your iTunes account with a list of your subscriptions. Click on the one concerning Petit Bambou to manage it.
Apple provides tips for managing your iTunes subscriptions: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT202039
If you do not see the "Cancel subscription" button, it means that the cancellation has already been done previously.
If it is your subscription that does not appear, it means that you have not subscribed via the app or via iTunes.
In the 14 days following your purchase of a subscription (the legal duration), you can change your mind and follow the procedure above for unsubscribing.
Reimbursement of a subscription made through iTunes:
You have 14 days (after your purchase) to request your refund from Apple: go to https://getsupport.apple.com/.
- Click on Apps and Software
- Subscriptions and purchases
- View, modify and cancel your subscriptions
- You can then manage your subscription from your iTunes account or be contacted by email